London, UK; Research Executive
Are you a researcher looking for an exciting next step in your career? Do you enjoy working on high profile global accounts within the FMCG industry?
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and passionate individual to join our central London team as a Research Executive.
MMR is an independent, global company specialising in food, drink and consumer packaged goods research. We work regularly with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. We have offices in London, Oxford, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai and Durban and have a team of 200 highly engaged and dynamic research professionals that is multi-discipline in nature covering fields such as R&D, insight, marketing, sensory science, data sciences and psychology. MMR delivers a class leading set of marketing science tools and approaches, many of which are proprietary to MMR. We are endorsed by our global client base for our agility and technical expertise and willingness to adapt research solutions to directly focus on specific client challenges. We have built a reputation of providing innovative statistical analysis and techniques, coupled with optimal research design consultancy that successfully delivers against our clients’ specific business objectives.
As a Research Executive, you will assist team members with running market research projects, involving client liaison and project management from research design through to final debrief presentations. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and organising fieldwork in the UK and overseas
- Creating questionnaires against client objectives
- Analysing data (both quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Creating insightful presentations
The work covers a range of ad hoc projects, typically involving quantitative and qualitative research, and both traditional and online fieldwork in the UK and internationally. With MMR’s focus on developing new and better research methods and sophisticated analysis techniques, the role offers the opportunity to gain experience of several novel and exciting approaches to conducting research and interpreting data.
Skills and Qualities
- Previous experience within an ad hoc agency environment essential
- Quantitative experience essential and exposure to qualitative beneficial
- Experience of involvement in report writing essential
- Ability to tell a story from the data is desirable
- Strong organisational & time management skills required
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work effectively as a team essential
- Experience within FMCG beneficial
If you would like to join the team, please apply here by creating an account and uploading your CV and covering letter to the documents tab on our online portal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MMR Research Worldwide is an Equal Opportunities Employer.