Wallingford, UK; Fieldwork Services Buyer
As a leading global market research agency specialising in consumer and sensory market research, it’s our job to breathe life into products created by some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies in food, drink and other FMCG and retail sectors. With a head office based in Oxfordshire, (between cultural Oxford and lively Reading), with further offices in London, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Durban and Mumbai, MMR Research Worldwide are now looking for applicants based in our Oxfordshire HQ to commence as soon as possible.
As a Fieldwork Services Buyer, you will get the opportunity to assist all of our global research teams in obtaining and evaluating proposals with fieldwork partners from all over the world. You will work in close contact with the Fieldwork Procurement and Supply Chain managers
- Evaluating, sending, tracking and collating requests for quotations (RFQ)
- Being a first point of contact for our fieldwork suppliers
- Preparing analyses of quotations for specific markets / agencies
- Maintaining and developing critical outsourcing databases
- Obtaining and disseminating cultural learnings
- Full training across every level of the Market Research process
- Sponsorship to study for the CIPS Certificate in Procurement & Supply Operations qualification
- Opportunities to visit suppliers during live projects in international markets
- Scope of the role can be extended with experience to support other company outsourced services
Desired skills & experience
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive, being able to understand the variety of MMR methodologies and challenge research briefs when required
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional communication skills
- Analytical mind with good attention to detail
- Negotiation experience desirable (not critical)
- Market Research experience desirable (not critical)
If you would like to join the team, please apply here to create an account and upload your covering letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
MMR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.