MMR's Sensory team will head to Atlanta in the Fall for the annual SSP (Society of Sensory Professionals) Conference.
Exploring the full potential of the sensory science discipline, the event features poster presentations, workshops and scientific and plenary sessions.
MMR's team will present the following posters:
- When time is of the essence - rapid mapping of emotional and sensory characteristics of products
- Gamification - what sensory research can learn from engaging consumers
- The reality of difference testing - a practical appraisal of tetrad, triangle and A-not-A
- The impact of consumption on consumer liking: why product developers must look beyond single liking exposures
- A new indirect approach for capturing emotion in product research
Find out more and register here >