Qualitative Trainee Research Executive
Want to help bring products to life? Looking for a varied, fast paced role which will enable you to use your creative flair?
We are looking for an exceptional Graduate to join our team as a Qualitative Trainee Research Executives and build a career in Consumer Market Research.
MMR is an independent, global consumer and sensory research agency specialising in food, drink, personal and household care research. This means that when you join us, you’ll have the chance to work with a number of well-known brands to help create, shape and develop products and packs.
We are global leaders, guiding innovation for our clients – partnering with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. Our head office is in a beautiful 18th century barn in Wallingford - a picturesque village in between cultural Oxford and lively Reading. We also have busy offices in London, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and Durban.
This entry level role will be based in our Wallingford office and we are looking for this individual to start as soon as possible.
You would join our team of over 280 highly engaged, multi-disciplined employees, who are primarily dynamic research professionals, sensory experts and data scientists. We’re a diverse bunch, with backgrounds in R&D, insight, marketing, sensory science, data sciences and psychology.
No two projects are ever the same, often involving exciting innovations, varied methods and international markets. It’s a great opportunity to challenge and add value to client decision making, all while working with our passionate, friendly teams across the globe.
MMR’s qualitative footprint is expanding,
especially in terms of Sensory Qual Research, and we are looking for a Qualitative
Trainee Research Executive to join this team. This role will be responsible
assisting with the execution of fieldwork, helping with interpretation of
information and report writing
. You will suppory senior qualitative researchers to ensure that the research design, analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients’ needs.
Trainee Research Executive’s get the opportunity to work across a number of well-known international brands helping to manage projects across all stages of the project cycle working within a dynamic, fast paced team environment. Responsibilities include:
- Full training across every level of the Market Research process
- Sponsorship to study for the MRS Advanced Certificate in Market & Social Research qualification (an industry recognised qualification).
- Clearly defined path of progression
- Potential international opportunities as you progress within your career (job swaps/secondments)
- Have a degree (or higher) in a social science related or analytical discipline (ideally a 2.1 or above) or similar experience/qualifications
- Ideally, you’ll possess some relevant work experience, industrial placement experience would also be beneficial
- Have strong organisational, time management and self-management skills
- Be happy to travel both nationally and internationally on a regular basis- expect lots of opportunities to travel and explore new countries
- Excel in working in a team environment, and relish the challenges that brings
- Possess great communication skills (including fluent written/spoken English)
- Be happy to be based in our Wallingford office when not travelling.
Interested? PLease click here
MMR offers an open, dynamic, varied and non-hierarchical environment, where bespoke MMR Academy training is offered at every level. We also offer exciting secondment opportunities at our other global locations, as well as a selection of fantastic employee benefits.
MMR delivers a class leading set of marketing science tools and approaches, many of which are proprietary to MMR. We are endorsed by our global client base for our agility, technical expertise and willingness to adapt research solutions to directly focus on specific client challenges. We’ve built a reputation of providing innovative statistical analysis and techniques, coupled with optimal research design consultancy, that successfully delivers against our clients’ specific business objectives.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer