Creative Innovations Specialist - Nova
Creative Innovations Specialist – Market Research
In a Nutshell:
- Dreams big.
- Leads with conviction.
- Contagious enthusiasm.
Consumer Research is evolving – Nova, our innovation hub for the MMR Group (MMR Research Worldwide, HRW Healthcare Worldwide, Huxly, Cubo, Ideal Insight) ensures we do too.
With the rise of AI, smart speakers, AR and the Internet Of Things, to name a few, there are ever-increasing ways technology can add value when capturing, interpreting and utilising consumer insight.
We’re geared up to inject dynamism into innovation; being bold and fearless when pushing technologies and methods, whilst using Nova expertise to ensure it’s meaningful and better at predicting consumer behaviour.
The Nova team are in search of a Creative Innovations Specialist - not just a Market Researcher, but someone who is passionate about challenging the status quo and not being afraid to experiment with the application of tech advances. We are looking for someone who can inspire fellow researchers, analysts and consultants; leading with trust, conviction and positivity.
Once you are here you will:
- Investigate new tech that has the potential to transform the consumer insight world
- Dream up new ways to spark and distill insight; inspiring teams to meet client needs better, bolder and with more conviction
- Design, scope, and run projects that helps us tackle our innovation challenges.
- Facilitate synthesis of wider issues to generate insights and opportunities.
- Go beyond just ‘managing’ internal and external stakeholders, both effectively and sensitively, but form trusted relationships, even friendships.
- Work alongside like-minded individuals within the Nova team and across other teams like data sciences, commercial development and global online solutions.
Core experience and mindset:
- Well grounded experience in the research world (either agency or client side, quant or qual)
- Has an aptitude and is well versed with the latest technological advances.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and strong storytelling skills.
- Ability to manage partnerships and relationships with both suppliers and internal & external stakeholders.
- Experience designing and producing engaging content in different media formats (podcasts, films, activities, blogs, workshops, offsites, etc).
- Excellent project management skills, accurately forecasting and delivering projects on time and budget even within challenging circumstances
- Experience structuring, guiding, and facilitating transformative efforts within organizations.
- Interpreting complex, conceptual data and producing commercially focused summaries to meet project needs.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking, Innovation, Change Management, and/or Creativity topics
About the MMR Group
MMR offers an open, diverse and non-hierarchical environment, where bespoke
MMR Academy training is offered at every level. We also offer exciting secondment opportunities at our other global locations, as well as a selection of fantastic employee benefits.
MMR delivers a class leading set of marketing science tools and approaches, many of which are proprietary to MMR. We are endorsed by our global client base for our agility, technical expertise and willingness to adapt research solutions to directly focus on specific client challenges. We’ve built a reputation of providing innovative statistical analysis and techniques, coupled with optimal research design consultancy, that successfully delivers against our clients’ specific business objectives.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click here to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer