Junior Fieldwork Services Buyer - Wallingford (Oxon)
We are looking for a Junior Fieldwork Services Buyer to join our team based in our Wallingford (Oxon) head office.
No two projects are ever the same, often involving exciting innovations, varied methods and international markets. It’s a great opportunity to challenge and add value to client decision making, all while working with our passionate, friendly teams across the globe.
As a Fieldwork Services Buyer, you will get the opportunity to assist all of our global research teams in obtaining and evaluating proposals with fieldwork partners from all over the world. You will work in close contact with the Fieldwork Procurement and Supply Chain managers
- Evaluating, sending, tracking and collating requests for quotations (RFQ)
- Being a first point of contact for our fieldwork suppliers
- Preparing analyses of quotations for specific markets / agencies
- Maintaining and developing critical outsourcing databases
- Obtaining and disseminating cultural learnings
What we offer:
- Full training across every level of the Market Research process
- Sponsorship to study for the CIPS Certificate in Procurement & Supply Operations qualification
- Opportunities to visit suppliers during live projects in international markets
- Scope of the role can be extended with experience to support other company outsourced services
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive, being able to understand the variety of MMR methodologies and challenge research briefs when required
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional communication skills
- Analytical mind with good attention to detail
- Negotiation experience desirable (not critical)
- Market Research experience desirable (not critical)
Please find out more by applying here
MMR offers an open, dynamic, varied and non-hierarchical environment, where bespoke MMR Academy training is offered at every level. We also offer exciting secondment opportunities at our other global locations, as well as a selection of fantastic employee benefits.
MMR delivers a class leading set of marketing science tools and approaches, many of which are proprietary to MMR. We are endorsed by our global client base for our agility, technical expertise and willingness to adapt research solutions to directly focus on specific client challenges. We’ve built a reputation of providing innovative statistical analysis and techniques, coupled with optimal research design consultancy, that successfully delivers against our clients’ specific business objectives.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer